CE FCC ROHS Approved ODM OEM quick charging universal multi usb 10
port travel charger
10 USB Ports Charger
|Connection Ports||10 outlets (for Samsung, for Android phones,for iPhone,for iPad)|
|Rated voltage||AC 100V~240V|
|Rated current||10 A|
|Cable length||1.6m (US/EU/UK/AU/Koren/Italy)|
|Color||Black White As Pictures Shown|
1. Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America's leading USB
2. Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine
to provide the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps per port or
12 amps overall (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
3. Ultra Powerful: ten ports pump out 60 watts of power, enabling
simultaneous multi-device charging.
4. Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures
complete protection for you and your devices. Worldwide 100-240
volt AC input voltage.
5. What You Get: Anker PowerPort 10 (60W 10-Port USB Charging Hub),
5ft detachable power cord, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month
warranty and friendly customer service.
FROM AMERICA'S LEADING USB CHARGING BRAND
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Ten ports pump out 50 watts of power, enabling simultaneous
Advanced Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the
fastest possible charge speed (Does not support Qualcomm Quick
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety
features keep you and your devices safe.
Awarded the highest energy efficiency rating (DOE 6) by the US
Dept. of Energy.
The Power Port 10 is one of the most compact multi-port USB
chargers on the market.
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as
• Compatible with iPhones and iPads, Android smartphones and
tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
• If a port isn't working properly, it may be because your device
has triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to
reset the switch, unplug all cables (including power cable) for
five minutes and retry.
• PowerPort 10 may not function properly when charging a
combination of devices requiring more than 12 amps.
• This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic,
iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
• We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in
sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).
Q1.Are you a manufacture or trading company?
A:We are professional notebook adapter and computer peripheral
products manufacturer.we have registered trademarks in the United
Q2.What is your mainly products?
A:We are specialized notebook power adapter,switching power
supply,USB 3.0/2.0 Hub,Phone charger and so on.
Q3.what are your term of payment?
A:We accepte TT,Westerm Union,Paypal Aibaba trade assurance (Big
orders 30% deposit and balance pay before shipment)
Q4.what is your minimum order quantities?
A:Sample order is acceptable,additional request (printed logo) at
Q5.Do you accept OEM or ODM?
A:Certainly, We do accept.
Q6.If i want to printed logo, what should i do?
A:First, comfirm your order’s quantities;second,send your logo
picture to us,third,we will design and let you see.finally, comfim
Q7.what certification does your products have?
A:There are FCC,CE and RoHS